The 2018 program will run from September 23 – 28, 2018 at the DIFC Academy of the Dubai International Financial Centre (Dubai, UAE).
Leading Harvard faculty will teach an intensive, multidisciplinary four-day curriculum in Dubai, for accomplished, motivated youth.
This program is a collaboration between the Mittal Institute and the Harvard Business School Club of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Our partners are DIFC, Air Arabia, Dubai Future Accelerator and Expo 2020. The co-sponsors are Center for Middle Eastern Studies, Harvard University, and the Harvard University Center for African Studies.
Applications will open March 15, 2018. Please find application instructions here.
- Class size: up to 60 students
- 150 candidates will be shortlisted. Short listed candidates will be asked to submit a 2 minute video sharing their leadership experience and why they should be considered for the program.
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai
- Cost: FREE (The program will cover the costs of international travel, board, lodging and class materials. Visa costs are the responsibility of selected candidates.)
- Application deadline: Thursday, May 31st, 2018 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Questions: Write to email@example.com
- Tarun Khanna is the Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at Harvard Business School and Director of the Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute, Harvard University.
- Karim R. Lakhani is the Charles E. Wilson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, co-director of the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard, and the faculty co-founder of the HBS Digital Initiative.
Before contacting the Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute, please read through the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Deadline Thursday, May 31st, 2018, 11:59 PM EST.