Application Components for SAI Winter Session Grants:
Please check back for January 2014 deadlines.
All Applicants must submit:
- Printed CARAT Application and Budget Form
- To access this as an UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT, click here: https://asperin.fas.harvard.edu/carat/
- To access this as a GRADUATE STUDENT, click here: CARAT (This will bring up a PDF that you can fill out and print).
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to technical difficulties with the CARAT application, graduate students cannot access it online. Therefore, you must fill out the attached form, print it, and submit it in hard copy with your grant applications.
- If any students have difficulty accessing the CARAT online, please use the version we have uploaded to this website.
- 500-word proposal outlining your project or internship
- A current resume/CV
- A current transcript (an unofficial printout is okay)
- Two letters of recommendation (in sealed envelopes from the recommenders)
Applications for Research Grants:
- Faculty Sponsor Form including signature
- One-page bibliography including annotations on your research topic
Applications for Short Term Internships/Service Work:
- Letter of acceptance from an in-region organizations (including name of the organization, supervisor information, dates of proposed internship)
For questions regarding Winter Session Grants, please email Nora Maginn at email@example.com