Apply here by June 17, 2017.
Please answer all questions. Only fully-completed applications will be reviewed by an interdisciplinary panel at Harvard and partner institutions. The decision of the panel will be final.
Submission material checklist
- Application form
- Academic transcript—official or unofficial document showing the student’s grades
- A personal statement of 600 words or less describing why you are applying for this program—documents must be double-spaced, using 12-pt font size.
- Two letters of recommendation sent directly by the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In their email to SAI, recommenders should put “SAI Crossroads Summer Program” and the applicant’s name in the subject line.
- Letters should offer insight into the student’s academic achievements and their ability to take on challenges.
- Letters must be in English.
- Contact information for the two recommenders
Application deadline—June 17, 2017
Skype interviews with finalists—June 17-28, 2017
Notice of acceptance to candidates—June 30, 2017
Program dates—August 11-15, 2017