- Class size: up to 60 students drawn from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Applicants from the Middle East and Africa may be considered.
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai
- Cost: FREE (The program will cover the costs of international travel, board, lodging and class materials. Visa costs are the responsibility of selected candidates.)
- Application deadline: July 1, 2017
- Applications are open now – we encourage you to send yours in as early as you can.
- Questions: Write to email@example.com (Subject line: SAI Crossroads Summer Program)
- Ali Asani is Professor of Indo-Muslim and Islamic Religion and Cultures and the Director of the Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Islamic Studies Program at Harvard University.
- Tarun Khanna is the Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at the Harvard Business School and Director of the South Asia Institute at Harvard University.
- Karim R. Lakhani is Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, the Principal Investigator of the Crowd Innovation Lab and NASA Tournament Lab at the Harvard Institute for Quantitative Social Science and the faculty co-founder of the Harvard Business School Digital Initiative.
Application deadline—July 1, 2017
Skype interviews with finalists—week of July 10, 2017
Notice of acceptance to candidates—July 20, 2017
Program dates—August 11-13, 2017