Digital Marketing Lead, Business Development Lead, Graphic Designer, Teach Lead
Reach Education Pvt. Ltd. is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a start-up founded by HBS (MBA’2010) and CMU (Tepper’2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India. Currently, we are successfully operating 1 business vertical, ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) focused on counseling students targeting top-tier schools internationally.
We are assessing various incremental business models and ideas in the education space and are looking for a business development lead to build and create from ground up an online testing business (career testing) and/or an online course library. We are exploring highly scalable business ventures with technology as the back-bone of the business.
Business Development Lead Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development/ operations/ strategy/ marketing/ consulting
- Passion to work/prior experience in the education space
Business Development Lead Responsibilities
- Suggest new business verticals
- Conduct an in depth market survey
- Evaluate and understand the nuances of the business vertical
- Prepare a blue print of the business, performing basic numerical analysis
- Interview candidates and build a team of professionals
Tech Lead Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of databases.
- Prior experience of working with a team of experienced web developers to successful completion of web based platform.
- Preferred knowledge of programming languages – HTML, C++, PhP etc
Tech Lead Responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of database management, user-interfaces, website development etc.
- Create a sophisticated back-end computer programme for a new business vertical.
- Envisage and present the user interface.
- Suggest ways of making the interface interactive.
- Conduct a comprehensive testing and sample study of the created product.
Digital Marketing and SEO Lead Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and database literacy
- Independent worker: proactive and responsible, with the ability to learn rapidly and are comfortable with technology.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Use digital media extensively to reach out to target audience.
- Online Brand Management.
- Strategize promotional activities for the new products through social networking sites and other appropriate mediums.
- Undertaking in-depth market research and analysis about Consumer behavior, Usage pattern, prospective customer groups and developing strategies based on the findings.
- Handling various blogs (WordPress, Blogger) for link exchange, banners ads.
- Good understanding of CMS like Joomla, wordpress.
Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individuals skill set and experience. We are open to the idea of a profit-sharing on the venture as well. Can also be converted to a field study in the Fall term for course credit. We are very flexible!
To apply, email us your Resume/CV, Cover Letter, and a 300 word statement answering 1) Why you want to work with us 2) How your educational/professional background is applicable to the role
Skype interviews will be conducted with qualified applicants.
Tags: Education, Business, Technology