Administrative Assistant, Part – Time, Temporary
SAI is looking to hire a temporary, part-time (17.5 hours) admin assistant starting as soon as possible. Our office is located at 1730 Cambridge Street, 4th Floor and the admin assistant must work from site. The responsibilities of an admin assistant include
- Reporting to the Senior Program Manager and Program Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the SAI’s programs and staff.
- Supports staff with day to day administrative tasks, managing office supplies and offices, and processing reimbursements.
- Assists with organizing seminars, conferences, and events by reserving space, arranging dinners/receptions, arranging audio-visual equipment, coordinating travel for speakers and guests, and advertising for events.
- Basic Requirements: 2 -3 years of administrative experience required. Proficiency required in computer skills and programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use of the Internet.
- Additional Qualifications: Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and learning new skills and topics. A high level of organizational skills and attention to detail and meeting deadlines are expected.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Diana Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: 01/09/2016