Office of Student Recruitment & PR Executive Intern, Office of Administration Executive Intern, Office of Innovation & IT Executive Intern
Hajvery University (HU) is amongst the oldest private sector universities of Pakistan. It is an interdisciplinary university with 6 faculties offering 23+ degree programs and serving 4500+ male and female students from across Pakistan and other continents. Beyond the classroom, HU offers a vibrant, multicultural student life that enriches the university experience. HU is partnered with 25+ universities across the globe to provide exchange opportunities for students.
This opportunity is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Hindi-speaking candidates are preferred. Strong candidates will possess solid communications skills and a determined resolve to make a positive social impact.
Office of Student Recruitment & PR Executive Intern
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and analyzing media coverage; writing and editing in-house magazines, preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos, photographs
- Organizing events, exhibitions and open days
Office of Administration Executive Intern
- Addressing current student and parent concerns
- Handling inquires and managing students issues
- Liaising with academic staff
- Innovating new procedures and policies to assist current students
- Managing the day-to-day administrative activities
Office of Innovation & IT Executive Intern
- Devising new policies and procedures to assist current students
- Reforming existing work flows and making them more user-friendly and efficient
- Researching effective techniques of using IT in the classroom
- Implementation of web 2.0 techniques in everyday classroom education
Student interns will be provided with small stipend.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Fahd Sheikh, Associate Director – Office of Foreign Affairs & Planning (email@example.com)