Guests who plan on attending the Symposium may register online by purchasing tickets through the Harvard Box Office. You will be asked for the number of tickets desired and under which price bracket they fall (see below). All submissions online are subject to Harvard Box Office fees.
Alternatively, guests may register by mail:
- Write a check made payable to Harvard University for the applicable registration fee(s).
- Include “SAI ACSAAS” on the memo line.
- Print and complete the Registration Form.
- Mail check and completed form to:
Harvard South Asia Institute
1730 Cambridge Street, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
The registration fees are as follows until August 15, 2017*:
- ACSAA Member, Student and Unemployed Scholar**—$50
- ACSAA Member, Employed Scholar—$100
*Registration fees will each increase by $30 after August 15, 2017.
**Proof of student or unemployed scholar status will be checked at the conference.
Please submit your dietary preferences and any food allergies (along with their severity) so we can plan meals accordingly.
Museum Viewing Sessions
The Museum Viewing Sessions at the MFA will be limited on a first-come, first-served basis. To sign up for one of these sessions while you are attending the ACSAA Symposium, please complete this form in addition to your registration. There are no additional fees for these sessions. They are only available for Symposium guests.