The SAI Crossroads Summer Program is a fully-funded career development opportunity for students from the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa who are the first in their families to attend college and may also be facing challenging financial and social circumstances. The application deadline is July 1, 2017, and the program will run from August 11-14.
Apply here by July 1, 2017. The application process is open now and we encourage early entries.
Leading Harvard faculty will teach an intensive, multidisciplinary four-day curriculum in Dubai, for up to 60 accomplished, motivated young scholars.
- Class size: up to 60 students drawn from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai
- Cost: FREE (The program will cover the costs of international travel, board, lodging and class materials. Visa costs are the responsibility of selected candidates.)
- Application deadline: July 1, 2017
- Questions: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: SAI Crossroads Summer Program)
- Tarun Khanna is the Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at the Harvard Business School and Director of the South Asia Institute at Harvard University.
- Karim R. Lakhani is Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, the Principal Investigator of the Crowd Innovation Lab and NASA Tournament Lab at the Harvard Institute for Quantitative Social Science and the faculty co-founder of the Harvard Business School Digital Initiative.